Part time up to 20 hours per week may include some nights and weekends.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist with programming
- Assist with planning of events and activities
- Prepare and set-up for activities
- Remind residents of scheduled events as needed
- Implement scheduled/non-scheduled activities as directed
- Observe individual resident participation and assist during activity
- Evaluate programs
- Assist on scheduled community outings and events
- Help with transportation when needed
- Help maintain a pleasant and cheerful environment
- Continue recreation program in absence of supervisor
- Assist with Bulletin boards, Weekly schedules, etc.
- Manages and assists the Senior Center with planning, implementation and coordination of activities, scheduling, and feedback. Attends monthly meetings and reports to Director.
- Train as a backup for the front desk during breaks and lunches as needed.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to sit/stand/squat and lift up to 20 lbs.
- High School diploma required. Two year degree in related field is preferred.
- Experience in Human Services a plus
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com